Selling your home in Overland Park is simple – but it’s not always easy…
We believe in telling you exactly what you need to know to sell your home faster and with multiple offers so you put more money in your pocket.
We deeply care about our sellers and want you to have the best possible experience when selling your home in Overland Park and surrounding cities.
Did you know?
The average days on the market for a house in Johnson County is 50 and the average house sells for 97.5% of asking price. If you’d like better results, we know how to make that happen!
There are 2 ways to sell your home:
- As a personal, emotional transaction or
- As a business transaction that’s designed to get you a faster sale and more money.
Either way is fine. Our mission is to work with you one on one and to inspire you to sell your house as a business transaction. Selling your home is about your money – how much you’ll give away because you became too emotional or how much you’ll keep because you treated it as a business transaction. Don’t you want to make money rather than give it away to your buyers?
The average home seller lists their house for sale and they get what they get. As Accredited Home Staging Stylists, we look at selling your home in Overland Park as an opportunity to take that money – and then some to the bank.
We have the foresight to know in order to sell your home quickly and for the most money, it has to speak to your buyers. The biggest reason houses don’t sell is because buyers don’t connect with them emotionally. And when your house doesn’t speak to your buyers, you’re never going to get top dollar. That’s where we can help.
Our Home Selling Magic Does 3 Things:
- PREPARE and style your home so it speaks to those online buyers emotionally and captures their hearts. We want them excited when they see your house online and know that your home is “the one.”
- LIST your home by using a proven system that’s designed to get you immediate showings and quick results
- SELL! your home faster because your buyers got emotional, fell in love with your house, they see themselves living there and are will to pay you more money for it – all because you made a business decision!
Prepare. List. SELL!
Prepare – Live Your Way – But Sell the Proven Way!
The way you live in your home and the way you sell your house are two different ways. Preparing your home for the market is the most important part of selling your home in Overland Park. It’s called Home Staging and is oftentimes very misunderstood. It starts with where you are in the process. We use what you have and we will add to your look using our furniture and accessories if needed, at no additional expense to you.
Our Home Staging Process is 3 Simple Steps:
- Do you need to know what to do to update your home in order to compete in the marketplace? We’re up-to-date on trends, colors, etc. and want to help you save money with your projects. Ask us about our discounts we have with local vendors.
- De-cluttering and de-personalizing are mandatory to help you pre-pack for your upcoming move. You’ve got to look like you’re ready for the offers to come rolling in!
- Styling your house is where we shine. We use our 7 little known home staging secrets that draw buyers in and cause them to fall in love, buy your house faster and willingly pay you more money!
The average agent will bring in a home stager for a one hour consultation and walk through. They will tell you things like repaint your master bedroom, de-clutter your piles, clear all flat surfaces, de-personalize by removing your family photos, and move that ugly chair out.
You complete your punch list and think your house looks really great. But wait – you’ve yet to even touch on what really matters.
The real Home Selling Magic happens in the details – the styling stage. Once you complete your honey-do’s on your punch list, we come in and work our magic. Creating your home’s best emotional look and style is what is going to sell your house. Your house must speak to the largest number of buyers and their agents. Then your Professional Photo Shoot sells your home’s lifestyle. Your first showing is online and we want those buyers and their agents to get excited about your house and be ready to make an offer!
When buyers walk through your front door and immediately feel that pit in their stomach, you’ve got them and their money! Making that happen comes down to styling your home and is what we’re good at.
Did you know that the Realtor you choose and the way your home looks online will determine the results you get?
List – Be Ready to Move!
Creating your best emotional look and feel that every buyer wants and is willing to pay extra money for is what we do best. It’s that look, along with our Home Selling Magic Marketing Plan that work together to get you the most showings as soon as your house comes on the market.
While many agents are busy filling the flyer box and putting out the pointer signs on the corners, we’re busy creating a frenzy and spreading the word in the real estate community. Melinda’s 30 years of selling real estate has helped form those great relationships with other agents that have buyers for your house. We know it’s only a matter of time before you have the chance to receive multiple offers that will drive up your asking price. You do want more money, don’t you?
It’s a very short lived opportunity you have to make extra money when selling your home in Overland Park but we know the drill because we created the whole concept of Home Selling Magic. We take one house at a time and work it until it’s sold!
SELL! Join Our Happy Sellers Club
Overland Park Happy Sellers, Tim and Mollie:
- We had a plan to stage and style their house and they trusted us to run with it
- We listed their house at 8:00 a.m. for $299,900 – the highest price in his neighborhood
- By 11:00 a.m. we had received 3 written offers
- Their home sold at 2:00 p.m. for $305,000 – creating another Happy Seller!
Leawood Happy Sellers, Karen and Rick:
- Received 3 offers within hours
- Sold to a cash buyer for $15,000 over asking price
- Closed in 2 weeks
Olathe Happy Sellers, Keith and Marilyn:
- Received 2 offers the first day on the market
- Sold for $5,000 over asking price
- Referred me to their neighbors, Ron and Nancy
The list goes on and on. Call Melinda direct at (913) 515-3250 if you’re ready for us to develop your Home Selling Magic Marketing Plan that’s designed to:
- PREPARE and style your home so it speaks to those online buyers emotionally and captures their hearts. They already know your home is “the one.”
- LIST your home by using a proven system that’s designed to get you immediate showings and quick results.
- SELL! your home faster because your buyers got emotional, they love your house, they see themselves living there and will pay you more money for it – all because you made a business decision!
Selling your home in Overland Park is simple – our plan works and is designed to make it easy. For more information or to set up a FREE Home Selling Consultation, call Melinda direct at (913) 515-3250 or get started here.
Disclaimer: No sale is ever guaranteed. Our success comes from other home sellers we’ve helped by using our home selling strategies – specifically creating your best emotional home selling look using our home staging expertise!