Lot Size9,148 sqft
Home Size1,673 sq ft
Days on Market1
Attention Overland Park Home Sellers
If you think all houses are flying off the market, think again. While buyers are out in droves, looking for just the right houses, they also have stipulations. What do you need to know if you are an Overland Park home seller? What do these picky buyers want in a house they are going to buy?
Top 5 Overland Park home buyer wants:
- Move in ready – buyers are busy. Many will move in on Sunday and go back to work on Monday. Don’t expect buyers to do the things you don’t want to do – like remove wallpaper or recarpet!
- Clean – you’ve maybe been in your house for a long time. Is it really that clean? Do you have cobwebs lingering at your front door? Do you? Not a good sign.
- Updated kitchen – it doesn’t even have to be top of the line. But a kitchen from the ‘70’s isn’t going to cut it with today’s hip buyers.
- Updated baths – that funky diamond linoleum and old fixtures are only going to send buyers running. If you haven’t replaced those things, what else haven’t you done?
- Wow factor – they all want it and expect it in the house they are going to buy. Don’t you want it in the house you’re going to buy as well? My buyers, Madhur and Taru would always ask, “Where’s the wow factor?”
Today’s buyers have money and are willing to spend it on the right home. Step up to the plate and give the buyers what they want and they will buy your house faster and will pay more money for it every time. You are your own worst enemy when selling your home. It isn’t about you anymore!
If you are thinking about selling your Overland Park home and need help preparing it for the buyers so you get multiple offers and more money, call me direct at (913) 515-3250 or contact me here. I can help adjust your home selling mindset and create your model home look through my gift of home staging.
Today’s New Listings – Homes for Sale in Overland Park
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 6/25/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.